This past week we were basking in the warmth of 45-50 degree weather during the days. We took walks, Jace rode his scooter, and we even went to the park in our neighborhood. Then it snowed all Saturday afternoon...so we are not basking in any kind of warmth outside now. A lot of the snow has melted but it was 37 degrees when I took Jace to preschool this morning--not exactly park weather anymore. (I know my friend Jenn in AZ would argue that 50 degrees isn't park weather either, but after a long winter inside it is : ) So here are lots of random pictures to show some of the things we have been up to lately...
Braxton loves to be outside...he loves to play in the snow, and mud and anything else that might get him wet and dirty
The boys got this fun jeep for Christmas and haven't gotten to use it very much because it has been so so cold. One afternoon, I decided to brave the cold though and we took it out for a drive around the neighborhood. Now Jace thinks he is also qualified to drive my car...
Here is my little Braxton, he is just so cute I had to post another picture of him : )
From dinner at Boondocks, this was right before they got their balloon swords so they were willing to have their picture taken
One story to end with...
Jace has been wanting to go to Disneyland sooooo bad for the last month or two. He always talks about it and what he wants to do and who he wants to see there. Since he noticed we weren't making any plans to go he decided to try something else. So one day last week he wrote a letter to Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Pluto (a separate letter to each) inviting them to our house. He put them all in envelopes, put the names on them along with Disneyland as the address and mailed them. The day after he mailed them, he got up at the crack of dawn and got completely dressed (complete with socks and shoes) to wait for all of them to come to our house. He even had seats assigned to them at our table for lunch. So umm, obviously they didn't come. It was sad. But Tim being the great dad he is mailed Jace a letter from his work "from" Mickey and friends. It came on Saturday and he was so excited...it is hanging up on our fridge.
Okay, now to really end this...we tried to post a video this morning with no success. For those who have done it, does it usually take really really long to load? It was only like 1 minute long so...I am not sure what happened. Any advice?

3 comments:
Great post! I love it. I'm sure people tell you this all the time, but your kids look A LOT like Tim. Some of those pictures blew me away! You guys have so much fun. Your Jace and Brax stories are so funny, I love the way kid's minds work... So, I am curious, what did the letter from all the disney characters say?
The video shouldn't take all too long. It takes a while depending on how big the file is. If your camera has a really high resolution or it is a really long video, you have to convert it to a smaller file-- I do it with 'STOIK video converter' It's free, and you can probably find it if you google it. E-mail me if you need more help.
Cute cute boys...I can't wait to see what a little girl will look like! (But I'm sure you're more impatient than me:) It looks like your house is just as much fun as mine, full of crazy boys and all their toys!
wow! only 75 more days till the little miss is here! i am so excited for you!
Post a Comment