Our little girl joined us on 1/11/11 at 8:11 am. It was my fastest labor and delivery ever and time has flown by since then. I spend most of my time snuggling (and feeding) her. She is precious and we love her. Her brothers and sister love her too. They always tell her she is in "first place" out of all the babies in the world. We are happy she is here.
Brielle Ann Prusse

7 lbs. 1 oz.

19 inches
14 comments:
Such a cutie! Love her.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful:)
Congratulations you guys! I was wondering if/when she had made it. Those cheeks are adorable. Can't wait to hear "your fastest labor ever" story.
Awww! She is so sweet and I love her chubby cheeks :) Enjoy all the snuggle time, it goes by way too fast and she is beautiful!!! Congrats!!
She is beautiful! So happy for you and Tim and your family. I'm with Meg and can't wait to hear your story about the labor.
Congrats! Congrats! Can't wait to see her!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Brielle was actually one of our top names as well so I love the name! I'd actually never heard it before my baby name book, but our great minds must think alike:) Anyways, so happy everything went well and I hope you manage to get some rest!
Congrats! She is adorable. She does have cute chubby cheekers. Love it!!
Good birthday! I had so hoped to have ours on 10/10/10, but missed it by 11 days. Beautiful baby, definitely a Prusse. I'm so glad you're spending lots of time cuddling her.
Yay!! She is beautiful. Congratulations guys! I LOVE her name too!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl. I think 11 is her lucky number. Glad you are all doing well.
Congratulations! So happy for you :)
Give her a kiss for me!
KRISTEN........she's adorable! I see a little of Tim in her! Congrats! Love the name! We miss ya at scouts! Julie is doing great with the boys! Anyhoo hope all is well & don't hesitate to call if ya need anything!
Congratulations!
She is so cute! I miss you like crazy. We have been watching family vidoes with the boys and there are so many with your family. Made us miss you so much. :(
Post a Comment