Without fail, Braxton found the mishapen, discolored ones and really wanted them.
They had lots of fun, old tractors for the kids to play on too.
Carson and Jace
Jace and Brax loading up.This past week we have had so much fun. Our best friends from Arizona, the Ellsworths, came up for a visit and it was great to have them here. They have two boys as well, Carson and Conner, and Carson and Jace are three weeks apart and Conner and Braxton are three weeks apart too, so it is perfect. We went to the park, fed the ducks at the BYU pond, and went to a pumpkin patch and picked some pumpkins. Jace thought it was so fun that they got to sleep over and he and Carson got to sleep on air matresses in the same room. Braxton kept calling Conner "baby" even though he was like twice his size (Brax is pretty small for his age :) It was a great week. Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch.


2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! We live off the 60 and Higley. I really like the area...but I do have to admit that for a long while there, I was pretty sure that I was just going to melt!!!!! But we've survived so far! I am loving all your pictures...keep them coming!
I love that Braxton liked all the "special" pumpkins. Keep these coming! I am LOVING the blog. I feel like we are close again! (Even though I am way out here in NY!)
Post a Comment