Jace's spider hat he made.Yesterday Tim and I went to the BYU football game down in Provo. It was the first one I had been to this season and it was so fun. One of the doctors in Tim's practice is a member of the Cougar Club and has great season tickets and so he let us use them, and that is the way to see the game. We got to go to the Legacy tent before the game and they had tons of food and drinks and desserts. They had ribs, roast, salmon, mashed potatoes, salads, and lots of desserts. Then our seats were right at the 40 yard line about 10 rows up AND they were the nice ones with the backs. :) Under our seats they had little coolers with drinks and snacks, and at half time the tent opened up again with hot dogs and popcorn and more desserts and a print out of the half time stats. Tim was in heaven. It was so nice to have a place to go that was warm and covered during half time because it was freezing during the game. I had a big blanket wrapped around me so I was pretty good as long as I didn't move much. During the third quarter they brought us hot chocolate which was good because it had started to snow and by the fourth quarter it was snowing so hard it we could barely see the players or find where the ball was. It was so fun though. If you know Tim at all you know that we didn't leave the game one second early and after we stayed so Tim could go hit them on the helmet as they ran around the stadium after the game. A big thanks to my mom and dad for watching the boys!
When we woke up this morning there was about 3 inches of snow everywhere. Jace was so excited and that made Braxton excited. We had Regional Conference early though and by the time we got home most of it had melted. There was still a little in the back yard and Jace played in it until it had tracks all over it and then he wanted to get his sled. We convinced him to wait for a little more snow :) He also made a spider hat a preschool this week which he loved. He wanted to wear it all day. Then we saw a huge spider in the house and they both loved it. They watched it crawl all over the walls while I called Tim to come home and kill it :) (he had just run over to help his sister at his parents house, he wasn't at work or anything). I don't love spiders. It was another great week!

4 comments:
Kris, I LOVE your stories! The toilet picture is HILARIOUS. I don't envy the friend party. I'm sure it was fun, but I bet it WORE YOU OUT!
I also love the spider story. It works perfectly. You don't have to touch it, the boys are occupied, and Tim gets to be your knight in shining armor!
Imagine 1-2 inch cokroaches. Our cat used find them and carry them around the house. AGGHHHH!
Okay, I was pretty much laughing out loud at that picture of the toilet!! Kenna will always play in the toilet if I don't keep the doors (and seats) shut, but she has yet to actually climb in! That is a new one!! You have to wonder what goes through their minds...hm...I think this toilet looks really fun to swim in!!!?????? I know what you mean about feeling like we were just at BYU...most days I don't feel old enough to be responsible for 3 kids!!! :0! Oh well, I guess I am and it's too late now!!!!
you are doing a great job with your blog! have you seen mine? www.leebekfam.blogspot.com
Kristin,
What a fun time you have had! Too bad we missed the snow by one week! Carson is still talking about the "sleep over" he had with Jace! Thanks again for your hospitality; there is something coming as a thank you, I just need to get my act together and send it!
Have another great week! ;0)
Post a Comment