A few days ago Tim was outside in the yard with the boys and they found a little green caterpillar. They brought it inside to show me and Jace decided we should keep it. He named it Roger (so I guess it was a boy) and we got him a little Tupperware dish to live in and Jace gave him a leaf of lettuce to eat. The boys had fun "playing" with him. They would let him crawl around on the coffee table and they would pick him up and let him crawl on their hands, Jace even let him crawl all over his shirt. Actually Jace was they only one he crawled on. Braxton wasn't as gentle as Jace and every time Brax picked him up he would curl up in a ball, probably scared for his life (with good reason, Brax thew him across the room). They were so excited. Jace and I went to the store a little while after they found him and at first he wanted Roger to come with us and when I said no, he was concerned about him the whole trip. They played with him for several hours and then I convinced Jace his real home was outside and he would be happy there. So we took him outside and watched him crawl around for a while until he went back into the grass. Jace still looks for him when we go outside. He was a great first pet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey guys! I'm so excited that you started a blog :) It's definitely a fun way to keep people updated! Your boys are so cute, they are such a perfect blend of both of you! That mission sounds exciting! After watching conference this weekend, I decided it would be great to be a humanitarian aid missionary couple when we are older! Well, thanks for the update and my blog address is sjcoxfamily.blogspot.com
I love it. I love that they named him Roger. I am super excited to have you on the blog-wagon too. I can't wait to keep in touch and read your stories!!
Awesome job on the blog! We added your name to our list so we can check back often and see what's new. Thanks again for the great visit; the boys had a blast!
Post a Comment