Thursday, November 1, 2007
Not our best week ever
I feel like I have been absent from the world for a while. We have had a crazy week or so. Last week Braxton, Jace, and I all had the stomach flu. It wasn't pretty. Brax got it Tuesday night, I got it Wednesday night and Jace got it Thursday night. Tim, who hasn't thrown up in over 10 years, didn't even feel nauseous. That was a really good thing too, because someone needed to take care of us : ) That was the one bright spot of the week, I realized again what a great husband I have. Tim stayed home from work on Thursday and cleaned the house, did all the laundry, folded it and put it away, and cleaned up throw up from the boys. I think he was glad to go back to work on Friday though : )j This week I have been cleaning up and trying to get the smell of throw up out of the carpet, couches, beds, blankets, and everything else it seems like. When I did start to feel better I realized that our computer was broken. I am not sure how it happened but somehow the network card broke. So Tim just brought home a new laptop last night and I can finally be connected to the world again. : ) I hope that everyone had a much better week that we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sucks!!! I absolutely HATE throw-up! That is one thing that I can't clean up!!! I can pretty much handle cleaning anything else up, but that is where I drew the line...if I can that is!! (if Stan is home, it's all him!!) But I'm glad you guys were better in time for Halloween!!
Post a Comment