Thursday, November 8, 2007

Picture Time

Finally some pictures!!! I know it has been a long time, but I just hate posting without pictures. :)
Jace as Dash from The Incredibles. I will admit, at first I did everything I could to talk him out of this costume choice. He saw it at Target and really wanted it. I tried to talk him into being a pirate, or a doctor, or a ninja...but he was set on being Dash. I finally gave in and realized the days of me making all his decisions were over. I think he looked so cute in this costume though, so maybe he did know what he was talking about : ) (He still loves this costume and asks me to put it on a couple times a week and then shows me all his "fighting" moves in it. I let him because it cracks me up to see him try to jump kick)

Jace ready to go, and tired of me making them pose for pictures. : )

Jace dispaying all the candy he got. Brax got almost as much. We still have almost half of it. It will be going in the trash tomorrow.

I know this picture is a little fuzy but I liked it anyway. This is after we were done and Jace is enjoying some of his loot.

Tim in his costume. He actually wore this to work that day too with his business clothes. His employees thought it was so funny. I think they were just suprised that he dressed up for work.

The finished products. Tim did the two faces and I did the spider. The boys loved them, especially when they were lit.


This picture cracked me up. Jace is holding the slimy seeds and smiling because I told him too, but his eyes say "I am not enjoying this". Right after this he stared using a spoon to clean it out.


You can't see their hands really well, but they are covered in slimy pumpkin guts.


Jace and Tim cleaning out one of the pumpkins.


This is how Braxton felt about his costume before we went trick or treating. You can tell Tim felt really bad.

Jace decided that he wanted to wear the dino costume and he looked so cute.

He finally got brave enough to touch the dino face...after Tim had it on for 15 minutes.

This is how he looked at me while I made all sorts of silly faces trying to get him to smile. I can just see him thinking "Mom, what is wrong with you?"


Can you tell I just loved taking pictures of him? :)

He really wanted Tim to put on his dinosaur costume. He kept bringing it to him,but when Tim put it on he was scared of him. Maybe he just likes being scared and will grow up to love scary movies. : )


My cute little guy. Once again after we got home.

Brax in his cute little turtle costume. This was after we got done trick or treating and he decided that he liked wearing the costume after all. When we first put it on him he cried for like 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Your boys are so cute, and that costume of Tim's is hilarious!! My kids probably would've been scared to death!! I actually made the Oompa Loompa costume for Kyler a couple of years ago...shocking I know huh!!! Who would've ever thought I could be domestic?? But it was fun! And I was so sure that it wouldn't fit Kayden because he isn't quite as slim as Kyler, but it did so that worked out well! I'm so glad that you have a blog! It's crazy to get on and see the mini versions of you guys! I swear we were just at BYU yesterday!! And now we have 4 year olds!! That is scary!

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy that you FINALLY posted pictures! Your boys looked so cute in their costumes. I LOVE Halloween. Tim's costume scared ME a little bit- I'm suprised Jace even touched it!

Oh,...and... I tagged you...(see my post)

Leslie said...

Anna and Drew LOVED seeing the costumes. Anna wants to know what aunt Kristen was for Halloween.

Erin said...

Kristen! I followed the link from Rebekah's site to this and have LOVED looking at pictures and reading about your family! Congrats on the new arrival coming in May. You are a wonderful mother and wife! Love you all.... Erin (pratt)