Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Pictures

Better late than never...right? :)


Here is me and my turkey...the green stuff is the sage butter, you put it under the skin to cook so the breast meat is really tender : )

Here is Aunt Jenn...Jace was the dinner time photographer so that is whey the picture is at table level

Another one of Jace's pictures...this time of Aunt Kellie : )


Here is a picture of Braxton helping me get the foil ready. Ready for what I am not sure, but he sure made a big mess. : )



Here he is making sure he got every last bit off of the roll...

Here we are the day after Thanksgiving setting up the Christmas tree, Braxton loved the box. He liked to hide in it and have people look for him, then say "boo" when you found him.


Jace was really into helping decorate the tree this year so most of our ornaments were on the bottom third of the tree and in the very front. We had to redecorate it after he was done. : )


More of the tree, while we were decorating it and when we were done Jace kept telling us what a beautiful tree it was...it did look great when we finished. : )

4 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

That looks like lots of fun!!!! And your turkey looks GREAT! Very impressive!!! (isn't it funny how NOT domestic we were at school!! and look at us now!!) Although to be honest, I have yet to cook the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner!! Hm...?

Lindsay said...

Nice turkey! What am I going to do when I have to do this? I'll come to you! Cute pictures Kris! I bet CHristmas is so much fun with kids (that know what's going on)!

Nana said...

Kristin,
Your turkey really does look fabulous! Makes us hungry just to look at it. We finally found a store that sells turkeys here in South Africa. That will be our treat to ourselves for Christmas.
Heard that the entire meal was
so-o-o good!Congrats to the cook!
Elder & Sister Prusse ;0)

L&M said...

You're fam has sure grown! Looks like all is well! Glad we found you! :)