Sunday, December 9, 2007

And Baby makes 5...

Yep...that's right, a new little Prusse will be joining us in May. I can't believe I will have 3 kids, but I still have a few more months to get used to the idea. I will be 16 weeks in a couple of days and am starting to feel just a little better. the end of September, October and most of November are a blur. I blame that on not posting more often. : ) They all would have said, "Today I felt pretty sick and really tired. The boys did some things, I am not sure exactly what and I think I did some things too but I can't remember really." Thankfully that is letting up just in time for Christmas. I haven't been sick for a little while and that helps with feeling tired too. I will say that handling that raw turkey was almost more than I could handle. :)

We will be able to find out what we are having right around the new year. Tim is sure we are having another boy, but most other people think it is a girl. I really don't know. Tim is 2 for 2 though so he has a pretty good streak going. I will be happy with either one this time. Tim will too even though he jokes that if it is a girl he will cry.

I don't know about other people but when I am pregnant I get intense food cravings. Not just like I kind of want it but I have to have it to be happy. This time I have been craving food from Aloha Mixed Plate, which unfortunately is a restaurant found only on Maui. We went there twice when we were there and I thought it was really good but I didn't have any unusual attachment to it but now...it is a whole different story. I told Tim one day I am just going to pick up and go for the day, eat there a few times and come home : )

The boys don't really get the whole idea yet. Jace knows there is a baby in my tummy but since I was sick in the beginning and I kept telling him it was because there was a baby in my tummy he now thinks that is the cause for anyone feeling sick to their stomachs. When he had the stomach flu he kept saying there was a baby in his tummy. : ) We were talking about the baby last week and asked Jace what he thought we should name it and he thought for a second and then said "Jesus". We cracked up : ) Braxton will turn two a week or two before this baby is born and hopefully will have learned how to be soft by then...

So any guesses? Is Tim going to be 3 for 3?

4 comments:

L&M said...

it better be a girl this time!!! umm I was wondering what your exact due date is cause ours is June 2, so they will be really close together in age. too funny!

Rebekah said...

The cat is out of the bag! Congratulations!!I really hope you have a sweet little girl!

The Ellsworths said...

Hooray! Let me know how you are feeling and what we can do for you! We just rode on the "Polar Express" train and we thought of Jace the whole time!
I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear the finale of the gender debate!
PS - I'd leave my email, but you know how hard it is to be famous- everyone who sees it will be emailing me like crazy! I just don't want to publicly announce it! :0)

Lindsay said...

WHA...?!? Congratulations! I am SO happy for you. I hope you feel better. How have you battle morning sickness AND STREP? That just does NOT seem fair!