Monday, December 10, 2007

E-mail address

I am trying to update my email lists... : ) when you leave a comment or something will you just leave your current email address? Thanks!

3 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!! I will put in my vote for a girl! But I am partial to being able to buy pink things after you've had two boys!! It's pretty fun! And my email is jamielynncox@hotmail.com You'll have to keep me posted! That's exciting news! I swear! There are a lot of people that are due in May/June! Something in the water...??

Goose said...

Glad your feeling a little better Kristin. Email is wardras@gmail.com and Janet is janras@cox.net

Rebekah said...

Hey Happy 6th Anniversary! I hope you had a great day...and het thanks for the comment about my Grandma, yes I remember the card she wrote something random and then said"Ha!" We cracked up. Talk to you soon. Jen is here and wants to get together.