Friday, January 11, 2008

Bring on the PINK!

That's right...we are going to have a little girl! We had our ultrasound on Wednesday and as soon as the first glimpse of the baby came up the tech said she could tell what it was. That made me think it was a boy because their parts are usually a little more obvious : ) But when she repositioned it and got closer we could tell it was a little girl! Everything else on the ultrasound looked great, so that is what I am most grateful for. We are excited to see what it is like to have a little girl join our family and I am grateful she will have two big brothers to protect her. Tim is also really excited even though he was sure it was a boy. : ) He said it will be a fun change even though she will not be able to play football. Now I get to start buying pink things : )

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is the coolest! I'm so glad you are getting a girl! Post some pics of your belly- is it growing?

Stan and Jamie said...

I agree with Lindsay...you should post some pictures of your belly, I would die laughing!!! (only because I could never picture you doing that in a million years!!) And I am soooooooooo excited for you guys!! It is seriously SO much FUN to have a little girl after you've had two boys! I went a little nuts and you should've seen the girl's closet before she was even born...you'd open the door and it was like this eye-burning pink light would burst through the door! GREAT TIMES! (the closet kind of scared Stan a little though...but he's good now, he survived!!) Keep us posted!

Rebekah said...

yeah!! I am so excited for you! soo so so excited...i still would love having another girl, they are just so PRECIOUS! Just you wait!

L&M said...

congratulations! Ours is a girl too! we just found out on Thursday and have yet to do a posting on it, but hooray for baby girl Prusse!

Stan and Jamie said...

That would be fun to see you, you'll have to keep me posted about March!

The Ellsworths said...

I hope Tim is doing okay...
Just teasing. Congrats and I can't wait to see you!