So I finally have some baby news to share because I went back to the doctor today. Last week, he had said not much progress and that we wouldn't really know until this week whether anything could happen this week. When I went in today though I had progressed a lot so we scheduled me to go in Friday morning at 6 am to have this little girl! I can't believe that I will only be pregnant with her for 2 more days at the most! I really have mixed feelings now that it is so close...so excited to see her finally, nervous to have 3 kids, stressed about getting things ready before she gets here, hoping the boys adjust to the big family change well...it will be a busy couple of days! So this will be a big week for our little family. We will post some pictures as soon as we get a chance... so wish us luck!!! Pray I don't go completely crazy before then : )
So, here are some pictures of what we (mostly the boys) have been up to this last week...

On Saturday it was a wonderful, beautiful, blue-sky day that was actually kind of toasty for us here. I remembered how much my brothers and sisters and I loved to put the sprinkler under the tramp when we were little, so I thought it would be fun to try it with the boys. They had some friends over and it was a HUGE hit. I wasn't sure how Braxton would like it...spraying water and much bigger boys jumping around, but he loved it. They stayed out there for hours playing. It was fun to watch how much fun they had.

Brax with his Thomas having some sprinkler fun...he still doesn't realize he is 2 years younger than Jace. He stayed out there with the big boys the whole time.

I haven't posted basement pics for a while. This week we (and by we I mean the guy we hired) finished painting all the walls. The trim and ceiling were done being painted the week before. We are really happy with the way it turned out. As you can see the baseboards and windowsills are in too. We ordered the carpet today, which is the last step! Yeah!

The big toy closet at the end of the main room. It has big french doors that go on it but all the doors were taken off to be painted, then left off to make things easier on the person painting the walls and closets. Lee did a great job with all the trim and building shelves in all the closets. He even built some shelves in our garage with the leftover wood.

Here is the beginnings of the shower. The cabinet, counter top and sink were installed toady so they aren't in the picture (these are from a few days ago) but now that it is in we can tile the floors around it and finish up the bathroom.

This is the big bedroom in the back. It will eventually be the boys room so we are painting it the same color as their room upstairs. It is done now and looks great. Just like their room now so see the post below if you want to see what the finished product would look like.

Jace's last T-ball game was Monday night. He improved a lot over the season. He was actually getting some lift on the ball off the tee and hitting it pretty far. It has been so fun to go to all his games.

Mondays game was extra fun because at the end they got their trophies AND pictures AND a cupcake AND a can of root beer. It was the best game ever to all the little boys.

Braxton was happy he got a cupcake too. He will be so excited when he is old enough to actually be part of a team.
So lots of good times around here : ) We are excited to meet the newest member of the family and we are also excited to see what name we come up with since we still don't have anything picked out!
2 comments:
YAY! Can't wait to see pictures. And I think you are validated in stressing,...thinking about having TWO kids stresses me out. Your basement looks FABULOUS! How exciting!
AAAAAAAGH!!!! Those last two days are always so crazy! So good luck! Your basement looks amazing!! I bet you'll be so happy to have that finished! Cute cute cute kids...can't wait to see the new little girl!!
Post a Comment