Monday, May 26, 2008
She is Here!!
And actually she has been here since Friday at 3:16pm. It has just been a busy time and we didn't take our computer to the hospital. She is healthy and doing great and is SO cute!!! (I am biased, but you will see. We will post some pictures in the next couple of days) We named her Ashlyn Emilie and she weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. We will give more updates soon... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We can hardly wait to see more pictures of her. Love her name...
Ashlyn Emilie! Hope you feel like yourself soon, Kristin!
Love,
Nana & Papa
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her...and I LOVE her name!!
SO excited for you guys! I can't even wait to see the pictures. Hope you are feeling well!
Wow, 3 munchkins! Glad Ashlyn is here and you are on the mend.
She is SOOO cute! And I like the Emilie spelling by the way...
Post a Comment