Monday, January 21, 2008

Pictures, pictures...oh, and then some more pictures

Here are some pictures finally! The first group are from my birthday, (with my new camera I finally figured out) the second group are from Christmas morning, and the third group are from when we went on the Polar Express ride.

My mom and Braxton

Me and my yummy birthday cake from Baskin Robbins. It was so good!


Me and my hubby. And Lindsay here is the only picture of my belly in this whole group. : ) I am definitely getting bigger, the baby has already reached my ribs so it has no where to go but out. : )

Jace and my brothers Brennan and Tyler.


Tim...I just had to post this because it was my first picture with my new camera...he would be so happy to see this on here : )

Jace and daddy

Braxton hunting around the kitchen for something to pull out of the cupboard, preferably something breakable.

Jace and Grandma

Bleary-eyed Jace right after we woke him up on Christmas morning

Braxton loved carrying the presents around and giving them to everyone

Braxton thinking "oh, there is actually something under this pretty paper"

Jace with his new Leapster game and Brax sad because he really wanted hold it. But he was happy because as you can see they are still surrounded by unopened presents.

Jace with the video he really wanted (and loves) Meet the Robinsons




Jace was sitting by me as I was loading these pictures on and he really wanted to include this one, so here he is with his best buddy Zac.

Here we all are on the Polar Express (with my bro and sis Jenna and Brennan). It was a little dark so the flash was really bright, hence the blinding look by Jace.

Tim and Jace waiting for the train to take off...it was like 17 degrees outside when we went , so COLD!

Braxton wanted to run up and down the aisle of the train. This is how he felt about being barricaded in by Tim's legs.

3 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Those pictures are so great!!! Is your brother Tyler the one that came to BYU to visit you? How old is he now? I'm really bad at keeping track of things like that...I always think that I get older but that other people just stay the same!! And I'm still so excited about you having a girl! :)

Stan and Jamie said...

So, I had to share this too...I opened the picture of you and Tim in a bigger window to see if I could get a better look at your belly, (which I couldn't...:( ) and Kenna was standing by me and she looks at the picture and says in her baby lingo..."o, see cute" I thought it was sweet and had to share! Hope you have a good day!

Lindsay said...

I am SO happy you are posting pictures again! You have some great ones. But you know, the belly pic really doesn't do us well. Come on, I've never seen my Kris pregnant! Well, at least not at the big belly stage. Ill let you off the hook THIS time, but when you get a big bump, I wanna see it! Yay for a girl! Oh, and you look SO good.