Okay, I TOTALLY believe in jinxes. I said yesterday Brax was getting better and Jace was escaping with a very mild cold. Well, Jace has run a fever and been miserable all day and Brax took a turn for the worse today and now has a double ear infection and tonsilitis! AHHH! So from now on, I will not make any predictions for good out loud so the jinx doesn't slap me in the face again. I guess this will just make me appriciate it so much more when everyone is healthy!
On another note, tomorrow is President Hinckley's funeral. I am sure it will be much more uplifting than sad. When I found out on Sunday night he had passed away, I didn't feel any sadness, just a sort of peace. He lived a wonderfully full life of 97 years and blessed countless numbers of people. I am sure that he was welcomed with joy on the other side by not only his wife, but his mother who died when he was still young, his father, brothers and sisters, and lots of others. I am so glad I got to hear him speak as a prophet! He was an amazing man and prophet of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kristin,
That was an awesome comment about president Hinckley. I felt the same way. As for the jinxes, I don't think
-Tyler
jinxes are real . . .
Tyler,...totally real!
I get jinxed all the time! I hope you are all feeling better!
Man, your poor little guys are always sick! It was great to see you all the other day, by the way. Those guys are adorable and you are looking quite cute yourself. I need to come babysit again soon!
Post a Comment