Tim got a BYU flag for his car when he goes down to the games this season. You can tell what my sister Jenna thought of it : )
Jace's first at bat at the first game. It was so fun to watch. He was really excited to play. They didn't have any practices before their first game so it was a little chaotic but they had so much fun.
After the game Braxton finally gets his chance to bat. He was so excited even though he is holding the bat backwards : )
Last night Braxton decided that he wanted to ride this cow around the house. It is one of the decorations from his nursery that he will be moving out of soon. He kept saying "Mommy faster" He was so funny pulling this around the house with him like he was riding it. If you look at my baby countdown on the side of the blog you will see that my days as a mother of two are dwindling. Both of the boys came a week early so it is probably even less than that. I am excited and a little scared and really can't believe that it has gone so fast. I LOVE the little newborn stage though and am so excited to see what she looks like that it is easy to tell myself that being the mother of three can't be that much different than being a mother of two. (If you know better just let me live in my ignorance for a little bit longer : ) She has almost nothing to wear so I get to spend the rest of the time getting cute stuff for her which will be lots of fun. I am getting to the big stage of pregnancy now, so this week I adopted what I call the "kick and crawl" method of cleaning. It is really hard for me to bend over so I just kick things to the general area they belong and then crawl around and put everything in its specific place. The boys love it because when I am at the crawl part they get on my back and ride me around the room like I am their horse...it is great. : )
This week we have two more t-ball games (if you live around us and ever want some free entertainment, I will let you know the time and place) and our biggest event of the week...Braxton turns 2!!!! I can't believe that he is going to be two already. He has already picked out his cake (Thomas the train) and Jace has picked out about 50 toys for him. (They all happen to be things that Jace would really like however, so I don't think that we will be getting any of them for Brax : ) He is such a sweet, fun little guy...we are so glad he is part of our family!
One last funny thing Jace said this week. I had done something that made him mad or something so he says "Alright mommy, that's it! What am I going to do with you?!" Do you think I might have said that a few times : )

6 comments:
K i am definetly coming to 1 or more of Jace's T-ball games. It's great that you are starting him in sports at such a young age. I bet Tim is also very acceptive of this decision:)
Brennan
those T ball games remind me of Brian Reagan...always whole free snow cone no matter how much of the game you play...
..."good eye bryan"..."I almost did but then I didn't"....Brian Reagan, Classic.
So I can't believe you play horse 36 weeks pregnant. Uh, you are superwoman. I like the kick and roll--I didn't have a name for it- now I do! haha!
Those are great pictures! I love to go and watch Kyler's t-ball games, it is always great entertainment!! But they do look so cute out there! We have to bribe Kenna to stay in her stroller with about 10 suckers throughout the game (they are the little dum-dums, so she goes through them fast!!;)) I can't wait to see your baby!!
You are hilarious and it makes me miss you so much! I am so anxious to hear when (and how) "Baby Kate" comes! Don't worry, labor isn't too bad...
Cutest nephews, once again. And can't wait to add a little girl and dress her in all the cute clothes you got! Yay!!
Post a Comment