Yeah...that is how my mind feels right now. Blank. It is 10:15 and my boys are still awake. One of the disadvantages of bunk beds and sharing rooms sometimes. I am just trying to tell myself it is no big deal, they are making memories. They have been laughing in their room for like and hour. I think they might be reenacting scenes from Spoungebob.
Anyways...I knew a day like this was bound to come this week; a day where I drew a blank on anything to say. However, since I don't really have anything worth reading tonight, I will send you somewhere that does. If you haven't heard of The Apron Stage you are missing out. The girls are funny, and each of them has a great writing style. Check out "The Love Docket", "The Story of Staying", "The Pill" and"Play it Again Sir Mix-A-Lot". Those are just a sampling of the good stuff over there. So, take a look. I will try to have something better tomorrow. For now my pillow is calling...
Oh the link...The Apron Stage.
(I finally figured out how to link stuff, and now that I realize how easy it is I feel even more lame than before. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment